ja toimitusehdot -
Tilaa sivun yläosassa olevasta ORDER_TILAUS painikkeesta tai
Place your order by ORDER_TILAUS link above or by mail
Learning Chinese with the Power of Wenlin !
Hinta / Price:
149,00 (VAT 0%) -
181,80 (ALV 22%)
Free Wenlin 3.4.1 Demo available from Trantor!
Wenlin 3.4.1 Demo saatavana Trantorista!
What is New in Wenlin 3.1?
Wenlin version 3.1 added some new features, and corrected some errors that
were in 3.0.
- The Instant Look-up area at the bottom of the window can be enlarged (by
dragging) to display more than one line.
- Text can be in colors, using HTML-style "font color" tags.
- Printing can be in color if you have a color printer.
- Color pictures in the JPEG (.jpg) format can be included in documents.
- The brush tool has a new option, "Auto OK when pause"; when it's on, if
you pause for about one second while writing a character, it's as though you
pressed the OK button.
- The Find and Find Again commands, when reaching the end of a document,
present a dialog offering to continue searching from the beginning of the
- For programmers, the Search menu commands support regular expressions.
- The Make Transformed Copy command has a new transformation, "Break
paragraphs into lines", which may be useful for compatibility with software
that can't handle long lines/paragraphs.
- Wheel mice are supported for OS X. (They were already supported in 3.0
- Also for OS X, Unicode input methods are supported, and Chinese
characters can be used in file names. (You can turn on OS X input methods
using System Preferences, Language, Input Menu; these have nothing to do
with Wenlin's built-in input methods, which have always used Unicode.)
- The stroke order was wrong for characters with 'mountain' as a left-side
component. The center vertical stroke should be first.
- The list for radical 118 'bamboo' was very incomplete.
- The "reference" triangle buttons in zidian entries didn't work.
- Some characters in the Bitmap Hanzi font were wrong.
- On MS-Windows only, for the Make Transformed Copy command, some items
appeared to be missing from the pop-up menu (though in fact they were
available by scrolling).
- On MS-Windows only, stroke diagrams couldn't be printed unless the
Smooth Text option was turned off.
- On MS-Windows only, sometimes the operating system would refuse to shut
down after quitting Wenlin.
- On Macintosh only, the Escape key didn't work in the Page Setup dialog.
- On OS X 10.2 only, Wenlin 3.0 crashed if you chose "Mac OS Hanzi" from
the Font menu.
- On Macintosh System 8.6, the Save As dialog didn't work.
back to top