ja toimitusehdot -
Tilaa sivun yläosassa olevasta ORDER_TILAUS painikkeesta tai
Place your order by ORDER_TILAUS link above or by mail
Hinta / Price:
149,00 (VAT 0%) -
181,80 (ALV 22%)
Free Wenlin 3.4.1 Demo available from Trantor!
Wenlin 3.4.1 Demo saatavana Trantorista!
Learning Chinese with the Power of Wenlin !
What's New in Wenlin 3.3
Changes since version 3.2 (see also What
Was New in Wenlin 3.2)
- New option in the Options menu: "Open files with editing enabled".
When this is checked, whenever you open a file it will automatically
have editing enabled, saving you the trouble of choosing "Enable
editing" from the File menu. This is useful if you very often open files
with the intention of modifying them rather than only viewing them.
- Revised option in the Options menu: "Reveal codes in this window".
Unlike the old "Reveal codes", the new option only applies to the window
that is active when you give the command.
- Some lists (such as "Words by pinyin") are now formatted with
hanging indentation, making them a bit easier to read.
- Some dialog boxes have been enlarged. "Find" and "Look up word", for
example, now let you enter longer strings of text.
- Brush tool (handwriting recognition) window dimensions and position
are remembered from one session to the next.
- There is a new link in each Zidian entry to the Unicode website for
the Unihan database. There is also added support for some recent
additions to Unicode.
- On OS X, there is new compatibility with iClip and similar clipboard
- Pinyin transcription ("Make transformed copy") sometimes gave
- "Search files" had problems when the file name included Chinese
characters (on Macintosh) or when the full path of the file was
unusually long (MS-Windows). It also had a problem with regular
- The "brush tool" window moved around from one session to the next.
- There was a problem with "Find" in the "Words by pinyin" window.
- Various other undocumented corrections.
back to top