ja toimitusehdot -
Tilaa sivun yläosassa olevasta ORDER_TILAUS painikkeesta tai
Place your order by ORDER_TILAUS link above or by mail
Hinta / Price:
149,00 (VAT 0%) -
181,80 (ALV 22%)
Free Wenlin 3.4.1 Demo available from Trantor!
Wenlin 3.4.1 Demo saatavana Trantorista!
Learning Chinese with the Power of Wenlin !
What's New in Wenlin 3.4
Changes since version 3.3 (see also
What Was New in Wenlin 3.3)
- For Mac OS X, Wenlin is a now Universal Binary and therefore
runs native on both Intel Macs and PowerPC Macs. It should work on OS X
10.2 thru 10.4 (unlike 3.3.6, which requires 10.3 or later).
- The URL and email address shown in the opening screen are now
clickable, to make it convenient to visit our website or send us a
- Support for Pinyin tone marks has been made more flexible to allow
for variant encodings that may be encountered in other software and
electronic texts. (Unicode NFD as well as NFC; U+0306 breve as
well as U+030c caron for third tone, although only the caron is
strictly correct for Pinyin.)
- For programmer-linguists, the PCRE
(Perl-Compatible Regular Expressions) library is used for more powerful
Chinese-aware pattern matching.
- Minor improvements to the content and formatting of the ABC
- The character (full form of qing as in Chongqing)
was missing one stroke in the stroked font and in the Stroking Box.
- The method of using the sound files on the CD when not running from
the CD (documented on page 225 of the printed user's guide) now works.
- When both the Brush Tool window and the Stroking Box are open,
keystrokes are now better handled.
- The "List Numbers" window no longer gets cut short in rare
circumstances involving shift-dragging on the scrollbox.
- When adding a tone to a syllable that already had a tone on a
capital letter (a rare event!), the capitalization is now preserved.
- On MacOS X, switching between applications and between non-English
keyboard layouts such as French, and MacOS Chinese input methods, no
longer confuses the keyboard layout.
- A few other undocumented corrections.
back to top