Hinta - Price
Maksu- ja toimitusehdot -
Payment and delivery terms
Pop-up Oxford English Reference
Shelf on CD-ROM (single-user)
Windows version 1.5
Publication date: 26 February 2004
- NEW Includes the brand-new second edition of the acclaimed Oxford
Dictionary of English, now with 355,000 words, phrases and definitions
including 3,000 brand-new words and senses
- NEW Includes a completely new World Encyclopedia with over 13,000
authoritative and up-to-date entries
- Installs on your hard drive and pops up whenever you need it
- Includes the latest version (2.1.2) of the innovative iFinger Pop-up
- Integrates with the full range of Oxford Pop-up publications available
on CD-ROM from Oxford University Press, or by download from iFinger
- 'Review from previous edition
"Exemplary CD-ROM...the results are almost instantaneous. As will be the
glow of gratification on your face."' -Financial Times
Featuring the latest version of the cutting-edge iFinger software, the Pop-up
Oxford English Reference Shelf (version 1.5) now contains:
- two brand new titles; the Oxford Dictionary of English (2nd edition),
the World Encyclopedia (2003), plus
- the Oxford Dictionary of Quotations and
- the New Oxford Thesaurus of English.
- Windows® ONLY PC with 166MHz Pentium-class processor
- Windows® 98/Me/NT4.0/2000/XP
- 64MB RAM.
- 100 MB free hard disk space.
- SVGA monitor, displaying 16-bit colour (64K, High colour).
- CD-ROM or DVD drive.
- Internet access (56K modem) required for customer registration with
iFinger (optional), to purchase other titles, and to download free software
Hinta - Price
POP-UP OXFORD ENGLISH REFERENCE SHELF VERSION 1.5
Windows individual user version
Network version available!
Prices can be
changed without notice!
019 860776 8