ja toimitusehdot - Payment and
GRAMMAR AND STRUCTURE
The FCE Grammar ROM
by Ingrid Freebairn and Hilary Rees-Parnall
This CD-ROM package contains all the grammar practice Upper Intermediate
students need, plus guided exam training for the FCE exam.
There are tasks for all five papersReading, Writing, Use of English,
Listening, and Speaking. Students can check their answers and then proceed to
the different grammar sections to revise any problem areas. They can study at
their own pace, in a fully interactive environment, with instant on-screen help.
- Exam practice: Interactive exam tasks, help with
difficult language, example spoken and written modals; voice recording; easy
marking and correcting of answers.
- Exam help: Information on all the papers of the FCE
exam and guidance on how to do the different parts of each paper.
- Grammar practice: Grammar reference, exercises with
pictures, sounds, and listening tasks.
- Separate CD-ROM of Specimen Exams.
PC Minimum Specification
- 486 66 Mhz IBM-compatible PC/Pentium IBM-compatible PC.
- 16 MB RAM/32 MB RAM.
- SVGA 800x600 high colour display.
- MPC compatible audio board (e.g., Soundblaster) and loudspeakers.
- At least 4X speed CD-ROM drive.
- At least 18 MB hard disk space. Windows 95 and 98.
Hinta - Price Information
FCE Grammar ROM
Price VAT 0%
FCE Grammar ROM (Single User PC)
0 582 33447 0
Specimen Exam Papers (Single User PC)
0 582 33448 9