Oxford Interactive Wordpower English in Use CD-ROM
Intermediate to Upper-Intermediate (FCE)
Excellent training for the Cambridge First
Certificate in English.
- Numerous FCE-style exercises prepare students for Papers 1 and 3 of the exam.
- 330 vocabulary-building exercises help bring students up to First Certificate level.
- 30 reading comprehension passages provide extensive practice on each of the different task types found in Paper 1.
- 25 Use of English sections, corresponding to five complete practice tests, provide invaluable practice for Paper 3.
- Instant look-up in the Oxford Wordpower Dictionary is available from any section of the CD-ROM.
- It is also of benefit to students not intending to take the FCE exam, as the exercises concentrate on areas of general use and interest.
66 MHz 486 processor or above.
16Mb RAM. 16 Mb free on hard disk.
SVGA monitor (640 x 480 screen resolution capable of displaying minimum 256 colours).
Windows-compatible double-speed CD-ROM drive.
Windows 3.1, 95, 98, NT4 or higher. DOS 3.3 or higher.
Microsoft mouse or compatible.
Optional: Sound Blaster sound card or compatible.
Headphones or speakers.