Hinta - Price Information -
PYYDÄ TARJOUS! -
YOUR ENQUIRY OF A TENDER IS WELCOME!
DATA ANALYZING & CONTENT MANAGEMENT
It's official: Datawatch has unveiled the new Monarch
V8, perhaps the most exciting new version of Monarch to date!
And yet, Monarch V8 is more than just a new version...it's a new
vision, extending the power and reach of Monarch farther than ever
before! Read on and discover the exciting new features of Monarch V8!
Monarch V8 is offered in Standard and Professional ("Pro") versions.
In addition to all features of Monarch V8 Standard, Monarch V8 Pro now
mines data from PDF files! This may be our most exciting new feature
ever! Simply open your PDF file in Monarch V8 Pro. Monarch converts your
PDF into text for easy report mining, with no other software required.
You can even use Monarch V8 Pro
to export your data in PDF format, complete with selected fonts and
Transform reports into data!
Monarch helps you convert information buried in report files into
real live databases for you to analyse.
Monarch converts your PDF into text for easy report mining,
with no other software required.
You can even use Monarch V8 Pro to export
your data in PDF format, complete with selected fonts and color
Turn your PDF-based reports and business documents into live
data with Monarch V8 Pro!
Monarch V8 Pro also offers faster, more flexible
importing of data from databases, spreadsheets, CSV
files and more. Monarch V8 Pro also lets you change the data
type of fields imported from these data sources.
You can also choose to save passwords needed to open PDF
files or access databases within your Monarch model, with high
Monarch V8 Professional Edition Specs
- Import data directly from virtually any corporate
database, spreadsheets, database files, PDF files, HTML
files and more
- Extract data from report files produced on any
mainframe, midrange, client/server or PC system
- Work with data any way you wish in Monarch Pro: sort,
filter, analyze, visualize and export data to your
spreadsheet, database and other applications
- Create new views of data using data extracted from
existing reports, combine report-based data and/or database
- Easily define "lookups" (left outer join) to up to nine
different data sources in one Monarch Pro session
- Easily integrate data from your company's existing
business systems with desktop applications such as MS Office
- Ends the need to rekey data from thick printed reports
-- with Monarch, the report becomes live data
- Reduces need for custom database queries and report
writing -- a true self-service data access and analysis
- Excellent tool for auditing, accounting, financial
analysis, inventory analysis and more, using financial
statements, reports and/or other data sources you know and
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, 2003 or NT 4.0 SP6 or higher
- 64 MB RAM
- 80 MB HD
- Pentium Class CPU
- 16 bit Color Display
- Fixed length ANSI or ASCII text (TXT, PRN, SDF, etc.)
- Delimited text files
Import Data Sources
- Portable Reports File (PRF)
- Access 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0
- Excel 2.1, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0 and 8.0
- Paradox 3.x, 4.x, 5.x and 7.x
- Lotus 1-2-3 Release 1 (wks), Release 2 (wk1), Release 3
- dBASE III, IV, and 5.0
- Fixed length and delimited text
- HTML (requires Office XP or freely available Office XP
- XML-SS (requires Office XP or freely available Office XP